Charlsy Soccer Chick
Another Random Love Poem - Poem by Charlsy Soccer Chick
Together forever in Jesus' name Amen.
'Tis what we used to say
Only an age of 13 yet feeling as if we were 30
I told you I loved you
Then said I need a break
Why does this hurt me more than you?
If love is a reality than why can it not show itself?
Your best friend,
Whom I thought could be mine
Loves my best friend
Why is it so?
Love... its so confusing
It makes no sense,
Even when you find it its as if you have no idea what to do.
I dont know what or why I am writing this
Yet dont know if it is to you or your friend.
You cannot survive without it
You cannot survive with it
I am so lost
In a world of....
Comments about Another Random Love Poem by Charlsy Soccer Chick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda