Any Later - Poem by Unic Cjonr
In the land of the living.
What seems dead.
Even to the Four Souls Of The Lost.
Burns the fires alive.
Abstract dimensions beyond this world we are killing.
Listens to the cries of some.
Who will be saved if none can behave.
The virus in men sprouts the truth for the liars.
I see, you saw.
I am free, you crawl.
I am bound to the hate.
I am caged to my fate.
Arrive any sooner.
By the turn for concern.
Depart in one lifetime.
Comments about Any Later by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl