Appeared And Disappeared - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Appeared and disappeared.
Sacred water and sacred fire
Is here and is there.
Just be virtuous and attain peace,
I know you are not to perish.
It is my life and my life is my own
You can never disowned.
It is joyful and what more, how much more,
I am just here with You, and it is in love,
I am entirely depending on You and You are here.
Comments about Appeared And Disappeared by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda