Are You O.K.? - Poem by Kanwaljit Bhullar
Now and then
For a long time
I keep staring the pathways
We took leisurely walk together! !
But on the same tracks
I get illusions of a shadow
Akin to you!
I don't know why
at the same time
I feel dissimilarity too between you and that shadow?
Because I saw you always blooming
and felt you like a definition of a smile
Whereas this shadow is like
An icon of sadness
A statue of distress
An echo of pain! !
I am worried
Do tell me
Are you O.K.? ?
Comments about Are You O.K.? by Kanwaljit Bhullar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl