Arizona Nights... - Poem by Alexandria Rios
Filled with bright neon lights...
Flying by with swift majestic might,
As I ride in the back of a car...
Two days filled with gray skies,
Twinkling rain drops fall around me
Instead of drenching my clothes
And, I smile to myself...
The droplets make a tune,
A tune that's not familiar...
I walk into a dry place,
The place that I know has a few familiar tunes...
I sit upon a nestled chair,
Waiting for my family to prepare...
Then... I awaken from my slumber,
To another Arizona night...
Comments about Arizona Nights... by Alexandria Rios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl