Arrogant Youth - Poem by Gus BravoRey
All the little things we touch,
The little things we see,
Even the smallest hurt that
Passes between you and me.
These tiny parts of life,
Combined, fill up this world
Until it overflows, spilling out
On all sides - pain unfurled.
Now, you see things in your light
I see them perfectly in mine.
You hold the transient dear,
And leave the rest far, far behind.
Comments about Arrogant Youth by Gus BravoRey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl