Gus BravoRey Poems
- My Baby Don't Like My Harmonic... My baby's really cool, um, ...
- Two Friends The two of them sat side by side Watching the ...
- A Hollow Sort The day wakes up hot, angry - miserable. The ...
- Haley Quinn I once knew a girl named Haley Quinn. She was ...
- The Pirate And The White Rose Avast ye, Lassie, come hear me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gus BravoRey
The Pirate And The White Rose
Avast ye, Lassie, come hear me sad, sad tale:
Sailed the Man-O-War, sailed the seven seas,
Searching for booty and wenches,
For pieces of eight to shower upon me.
After weeks on warm waters off Hispaniola,
Captain navigated to the port of St. Croix,
Where we planned to hornswaggle the locals,
Aye, take from men, women, each girl and boy.
Captain said, "Drop anchor, off you go scurvy dogs! "
"Blimey! Shore leave, me hearties", the old salt said.
We scurried off, stumbling like landlubbers in our haste,
With visions of ...