Art - Poem by Daniel Nairn
Why must my art come from strong emotion?
Sometimes I'm happy as I sketch or
Write or play. But more often am I
Depressed and angry and confused.
I glance back at my art, and immediately look away, pained
To see the time
When I was so sad
I had to tell
About my anguish
Comments about Art by Daniel Nairn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl