As Is Said - Poem by samuel nze
I do not promise that
It will be easy
All I affirm is that
It will be possible.
I want to encourage you
To keep on striving
Until at last you make it.
The heights reached
By great men we are told
Were not reached at sudden flight
But they while their
Companions slept worked upwards
Through the night.
Comments about As Is Said by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl