samuel nze Poems
- I Believe I believe I shall succeed I believe I shall be an ...
- As The Dawn Comes. As the dawn comes I remember what mama ...
- A Kiss May Mean Anything One must not take love wrongly A ...
- Berna Berna, Berna, Berna my sister-o! Ayaya Berna, Berna,...
- A Friend, My Friend I sit and think of you Kenechukwu. Last...
- My Friend, A Friend I sit and think of you Kenechukwu. Last...
- On The Day My Father Died On the day my father died i should...
Was born to a middle class family; became orphan in 1992; love to read and to pray - hope to be big someday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I believe I shall succeed
I believe I shall be an inspiration
I believe my troubles are temporary
I believe I shall be rich
I believe I shall swell wide
I believe I shall take on the world
I believe I shall speak of wealth
I believe I shall carry sufferers along
I believe I shall show how I made it from nothing
I believe in God
I believe that he is taking me somewhere
I believe that the darkness of today gives way
I believe, I believe, I believe.