samuel nze Poems
- Rich And Poor People Rich and poor people Have the same ...
- In Praise Of America America is the answer To all of life's ...
- Black Pastors This is a black country, Many souls are black...
- I Believe I believe I shall succeed I believe I shall be an ...
- Jealous People I have met some people Who are full of ...
- Only Love Counts Only love counts Honesty may prove ...
- A Robber's Apologia Dusk has arrived, Cover for my game; ...
Was born to a middle class family; became orphan in 1992; love to read and to pray - hope to be big someday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rich And Poor People
Rich and poor people
Have the same trouble
The former from overeating
The latter from swelting
Both die just the same
Rich people always rest
The poor are lame
Yet endure the test
Rich man poor man
Both are the very same
No one cares or can
Lay on either the blame
I am poor but was rich
I will still again be rich
I was smug but now swelting
I want to be more a blessing.