As It Rains - Poem by Monica Encarnacion
As I watched the rain touch the ground
I wonder if I could ever touch your face.
If it made possible to join the earth and sky
I wish time would come that we can be together.
All the things you said, still running through my head
This distance between us is driving me mad
I am here and you are there
Is there an end to this?
It may not be right to say I miss you
Just hoping you'll somehow think of me when it rains.
Comments about As It Rains by Monica Encarnacion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl