At The California Institute Of Technology - Poem by Richard Brautigan
I don't care how God-damn smart
these guys are: I'm bored.
It’s been raining like hell all day long
and there’s nothing to do.
Comments about At The California Institute Of Technology by Richard Brautigan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl