Jean Eugene Guan
At The End Of Every Road - Poem by Jean Eugene Guan
At the end of each day,
Lord, you are all that's on my mind.
At the end of every road,
Lord, You are the one I find.
Although I'd be beaten up and bruised.
I look to You, my chains are loosed.
On this constant world of changes,
You shall always be the same.
Who was, and is, and is to come,
The glory of Your holy Name!
At the end of every storm,
You shine through silver linings.
At the end of every story,
You have written happy endings.
Although I'd be tossed about by the waves,
I'll hold fast to the grace You gave.
No matter how bad the battle rages.
Your promises always stand true.
For You work all things for the good.
And Your grace shall see me through.
Comments about At The End Of Every Road by Jean Eugene Guan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda