Jean Eugene Guan
Jean Eugene Guan Poems
- A Paradox I am alive but not living I can breathe yet feel ...
- I Want To Kiss You In The Morn... I want to kiss you in the ...
- It's Hard To Let You Go I felt the pain, When you went out ...
- Poem To A Rose You were there at my reach, A rose of ...
- You Are All There Is To Me Throughout the night your face Is...
- Somber Dark and abandoned, My mistletoe is empty ...
- Autumn Leaves Of Winter The wispy wind blows Out into the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
One could not warrant change for something that is perceived as normal, for normalcy denies the desire for change. What is seen as true is not always true, and what is seen as acceptable does not alwa...- Jean Eugene Guan (on Change)
I am no pawn in your game of chess, nor a peasant from your idyllic fantasies. Moreover, this country knows suffrage, knows democracy. Ask and I will listen. Even the master did his bidding. Even he k...- Jean Eugene Guan (on Opposition)
''Forgiveness is a choice. A choice to stay a prisoner of your own wrath, of your own past, of your own regrets. Or a choice to be free.''Forgiveness
''The effort and time spent in preparation are relevant to the magnitude of the task you are about to take.''Preparation, success
''Do not compare your life with others. What is true to them may not be true for you. So shut up, stop complaining, and go write your own story.''Vanity, comparison, self, inspiration
Comments about Jean Eugene Guan
I am alive but not living
I can breathe yet feel restrained
I have hope and still unbelieving
This seems the end, and it's too late
I laugh when I am crying
I dance for I feel the pain
See the sunlight while it's raining
And my dreams flow down the drain