Aum..! . - Poem by Babu Vijayghosh
'The symbol of Truth sounds like that
And all the sounds emerge from it',
Say the seers who saw and heard
All that's truly shown and told.
I bow to Thee, Primodial Sound
Thy music, what i aspire for,
May fill my heart and pen from there
The bliss Thou only can confer.
Bless my tongue to sing thy glory
And amuse the listening souls
The pain I myself take for that
These strains shall turn ample return.
That's my prayer when thus I start
To attempt what those million bards
Admirers of Truth and Beauty
Tried with words to capture, Aum...!
Comments about Aum..! . by Babu Vijayghosh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda