Stephen S. Yeandle
Autonomic Inversions. - Poem by Stephen S. Yeandle
Strengthened by weakness.
Weakened by strength.
Infinite wheel of insecurity.
spinning in space.
Repositioning then back in place.
Judging the depth of the abyss,
Those remarkably indistinct
do and don'ts.
for their sake
just a requirement.
Standards are doubled.
amid the stream.
Round and round the carousel.
deprivation and depression;
A reversible polarity.
Comments about Autonomic Inversions. by Stephen S. Yeandle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl