Stephen S. Yeandle
Storm Surfing - Poem by Stephen S. Yeandle
‘tis an obsession, for the guys and girls of boards
contesting with the sea.
As breakers wail
the sun can scarcely blink this day
billowing skies of voltage clouds.
in spiderweb pattern
as wind begins to rage
its then when passion for the storm
erupts in the guys and girls of boards
and they begin to play.
Comments about Storm Surfing by Stephen S. Yeandle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl