Bare - Poem by Stefanie Fontker
I speak not from my mouth
But through my heart.
Can you hear me screaming,
Begging for your open eyes?
I want you to see me,
Bare and open from the inside.
Comments about Bare by Stefanie Fontker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda