Be You - Poem by Felix Lugo
I believe the Holy Cross leads us to many directions.
You just have to strive to one specific direction,
and you will get results.
Believe in yourself, and have faith.
You can accomplish anything you put your soul into it.
Remember to always believe in yourself,
and think positive.
Be you and nothing more or less.
Comments about Be You by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl