We Complain - Poem by Felix Lugo
We complain about air quality,
and dangerous societies.
We complain about unfair laws
and the racism that still exist on people’s faces.
We complain about drugs
and how it affects our future.
We complain about street destruction
and government taxes.
We complain about juvenile kids being so
We complain about our jobs and benefits.
We complain about rent being expensive
and our apartments having a better appearance.
We complain about the next-door neighbor
and our landlord lack of service.
We complain about how we look and life in general.
We complain about a lot of things,
but sometimes you must do something
rather than speak.
Comments about We Complain by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl