Behind These Smiles - Poem by Amanda Zacharski
Behind these smiles and shy full eyes
lies a fragile soul that wants to cry.
She smiles and hugs everyone around her
not letting them see a fear filled girl.
She screams and cries but shows no doubt.
She's reaching for someone to help her out.
She smiles and laughs to show what she's not,
but she cuts at night because of this plot.
Comments about Behind These Smiles by Amanda Zacharski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl