Being - Poem by Vincent Silvertop
A prohet amongst all was a decision.
If you are fearfull, let the muses guide me.
Through the forest.
The sun will heed my cry.
Further on than the end.
Than the stars.
Shared peace, reproduced desires to dream,
Evolved into drowzy, fantasy, of having your love.
Comments about Being by Vincent Silvertop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda