Vincent Silvertop Poems
- In The Blue Sky I Found A Beau...
- Cosmos Shepherd, the sun tunes the forest poplars, and your ...
- Flowers. Oh love i drink you as a vessel full of crystalline ...
- Is Love Just A Pretty Tulip Orfeus follows dilligently his ...
- Delirious With Fuchsias In The... From now on i go to ...
- Dancing My soul has sought a hand serene. To hold on.
- I Arrive At The Gates Of The M...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vincent Silvertop
In The Blue Sky I Found A Beautifull Blue Bird Of The New World That Spoke Of Love..
Although each note can be seen
The picture can be seen is twisted.
I attend her hunger.
The rays of love cupid I take and throw at her.
I train in the boring nebulous precipitate,
Waiting to make love with a reawakend jesus christ.
He takes me places, far from the devil.
Away from the reproach from the revelry that has not been.
Away from the fear, And not from the faith in the light and love you.