Being Played Or Play - Poem by sara Rodriguez
dont judge me you dont know me
who i am.
what do i look like, may not be
what i seem. what he does
makes me want to scream
throw a fit and pout.
he makes me die inside
when he does this to me,
making me seem like nothing but a
but i am not
i hat fame yeah put ma
name in a frame
dont play me anymore
one day you will see what i do to show you
that i aint playin a game.
so dont play me for a foll i am
way cooler than you.
Comments about Being Played Or Play by sara Rodriguez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl