Being There - Poem by prophecy mzwah
Feeling joy, love and breeze
Of people around me,
Really just being there
Brings me to the fullest.
Scanning home vibrancies
Gives me strength,
Figured by hopes and dreams.
Just being there
Greases my heart with happiness,
Vanishes loneliness in dark scenes of me.
Leaving light to my dreams
Yet now i feel great for being there.
Comments about Being There by prophecy mzwah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl