Betrayal - Poem by Bittersweet Melancholy
Truth revealed through the blurry light;
I finally understood.
Lies uncovered from the soil;
I realised I am a fool.
Their beautiful masks unveiled; their ugly faces show;
my tears flow.
I am betrayed.
Comments about Betrayal by Bittersweet Melancholy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl