Better Than You - Poem by carl ahee
There was a girl named Beth.
She walked up to carrie and said look at your ragidy clothes.
Carrie said look at the way your acting.
Beth said whats wrong with the way im acting?
Carrie said see god says treat others the way you wana be treated.
Would you like it if i talked about how fat you are?
Now see that offended you didnt it?
We all bleed red blood dont we?
yes said Beth we do.
Comments about Better Than You by carl ahee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl