Thaddeus Shane Whittington
Between - Poem by Thaddeus Shane Whittington
What I may and what I may not.
A random superfluous thought.
Disdain upon a ridiculed repose
Belittled and trumped to an untimely demise.
Respite denied and delivered an affront to surmise
Comments about Between by Thaddeus Shane Whittington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl