Bird When Flying - Poem by Prativa Dey
The world in the picture
The poet is seen by the picture
Barely a lot.
In this beautiful world
The birds are beautiful dawn wor
At the same time, they are like nature's auction.
This is flying in the sky
Wana goes to match
Nature is as pictured as she is
Don't say that
Let's just be fair
Build the earth
We are all
In the world
On all sides of the mat
In the new song of joy,
Fill the jane
Do not feel hurt.
Comments about Bird When Flying by Prativa Dey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl