Birds - Poem by Natalie Marshall
I hate Birds,
and I have no words,
to describe the feeling
of all the birds creeping.
The beady eyes,
The way it flies,
are all the things I hate
Just thinking about it, makes me irate
Being chased by a chicken,
made me feel like kickin'
all the birds that are living,
into the unknown OBLIVIAN! ! !
Comments about Birds by Natalie Marshall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl