Black - Poem by Tinashe mulambo
Im black im, proud thats the color of my black skin.
We the children of Africa.
Addicted to massacres
We the children of ebola...
Everyday there is less of us.
I wonder if there is space for us,
Since many are called but few are chosen..
At the end I found pride in my exploits
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Black by Tinashe mulambo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Tinashe mulambo's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda