Black Tulips - Poem by Rachel Perry
Black Tulips, black roses, black everything I see,
Because my heart it black my soul is black,
Cure it please for me.
I have forgotten the feeling of love...
That warm and tender feeling,
Now all I know is the Black in my soul and the realization that my heart has stopped beating.
Please love, I ask you to come back, I miss you so..Without you I lack.
I miss you dear however are you in anothers arms or waiting just for me?
I miss you so, however sad it might be back to the black for me.
Comments about Black Tulips by Rachel Perry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Rachel Perry's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl