Black Will Take No Other Hue - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Bitter gourd is bitter in taste
Coating of sugar is of no use
Bitter gourd is always bitter.
Put some alum
In to the dirty water
And see what is here.
It is different
How far it is useful
It is not different
How far we are
To play the fool.
Comments about Black Will Take No Other Hue by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl