Blacklight - Poem by Rahul Sharma
They were like angels,
Their words felt like magical spells,
That rolled out from a wizard's pop,
And can't be ruled out;
As a deadlock;
That I ought to hear,
And called'em all near,
but me, though crippled,
Tough and simple,
How, that I could never guess...
They maketh my mind joyous,
And feelings precious.
Rather they were menacing into my mind,
As I bid caring to them!
Comments about Blacklight by Rahul Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl