Rahul Sharma Poems
- Blacklight They were like angels, Their words felt like ...
- God's Gift To A Solitary Poet I don't know who you are I ...
- Dedication (By Rahul Sharma) Oh my friend, Here is my ...
- Beggar....... Give me some space... To live this ...
- I Am Awake Oh my Lord! Give me a way out, To break-out ...
- The Hammer And The Nail Our heads do collide With each ...
First Anthology of poems- IN SOLITUDE
(ISBN: 978-81-930698-0-6) , was published by ROOTS & WINGS and was released at the 10th INTERNATIONAL WRITERS FESTIVAL, INDIA on 27th of December,2014. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rahul Sharma
The Hammer And The Nail
Our heads do collide
With each other;
Someone else's desire!
And there the mighty fixtures,
Buildings and holdings,
Remain as wonders
For human minds.
Thus our sufferings,
Reach Neither Hell;
But how I wonder,
And, when they become guilt
For their sole built;
When it hit their fame,
We are just made for the blame!