Blame - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Iced is my heart, where the wind fades to grey - Infamous to black is my shadow, always clawing to my back - Scars which blisters the walls in my mind - My writs, cut beyond the pain in time - The light to the tunnel, awaiting of a promise into the end, unseen - The noise, the demons voice flakes the flames - Burning the answers of my sin, i am the one, i am to blame.
Comments about Blame by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda