Blankets To Make Love - Poem by Lorena Walker
clasp your hands
together, with hope to never have to let go.
the stars are a blanket of promises
and the moon, lost in a wonderful dream.
you have the world in your hands.
eyes provoke images of true love
and lips bring in warmth that is longed for.
the perfect night,
for two bodies to press against one another,
with breath on your neck, whispers in your ear,
carressing every part of you that exists.
the night brings forth temptation,
to make beautiful, precious love
Comments about Blankets To Make Love by Lorena Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl