Bleeding Beauty - Poem by jonsie white
Little girl, reaches slowly, but constant, to
catch a butterfly.
Gorgeous pattern of colors, fly
like a white angel in the dusk.
She must, hold on to beauty, for those
Her hand is bleeding, and stings,
for this angel had wings,
sharp as a razor blade.
All Beauty is Pain.
Comments about Bleeding Beauty by jonsie white
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl