Amit Anand Choudhary
Bless Me - Poem by Amit Anand Choudhary
Bless me with a chance,
To feel your vastness.
To experience your brightness,
Without being ashamed of my dimness.
To feel your calmness,
Without forfeiting my restlessness.
To submerge myself in you,
Without losing my identity.
Let me have the wings,
To see the outer world,
Without losing sight of my roots.
Let me bless with the fins,
To dive into depth of your knowledge,
Without fear of being mocked at my ignorance.
Don’t hate me,
Love me, like you do others,
Accept me whatever I am.
After all, like all creatures,
I am your unique creation.
Comments about Bless Me by Amit Anand Choudhary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Amit Anand Choudhary's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl