Connie Marcum Wong
Blue (Etheree) - Poem by Connie Marcum Wong
By the ocean.
Blue lips of the drowned.
Bodies trapped, never found.
Blue songs sang to mourn the dead.
Souls in sorrow coping, hoping.
Blue water spout casting people out.
Empty graves with flowers the hue of blue.
*This poem is about tragedy of the Costa Concordia cruise ship
Comments about Blue (Etheree) by Connie Marcum Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl