Blue Thoughts - Poem by Clementina Gallitelli
around the gold Moon, I see,
in the starry sky, of this magical night.
They will be, perhaps, my desires that
push me to the Dream;
while, my body, with its reasons,
withholds to me on the Earth.
But, it is in this moment, than
like a dropp in the water, I am myself.
Comments about Blue Thoughts by Clementina Gallitelli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Clementina Gallitelli's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl