Bodyguard - Poem by Constantinos Grigoriadis
There is someone that never sleeps
someone that never stops.
He works very hard
without a break
but he is very sensitive.
He is clever and strong
but very intricate.
He cares for me
day and night.
but sometimes he falls in love
and he cares for others.
He is my personal bodyguard,
my angel on the earth
but he goes crazy when there is too much drink.
There is someone so ahead of me
but I never saw him
Who is it?
My marvelous brain.
Comments about Bodyguard by Constantinos Grigoriadis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl