Brave One - Poem by Rachel Fogle
I watch you struggle in your bed at night,
Knowing you suffer so.
I hate to see you like this, but I still remain so.
You are my hero,
You give me strength when all is lost.
I know if you can find laughter,
My heartache is along way off.
Brave One in thy self,
You make one's heart beat strong.
No death will capture one's spirit as long as the heart still beats strong.
To me you hold a light, the shine's even when it burns low,
You bring a spark that most would love,
Even if the vision dies slow.
Brave One keep smiling,
I know you will stay so.
Let them take you my angel,
I'll keep you safe in my soul.
Brave One fly home,
Give him thanks from me.
For I had you in my life and that means millions to me.
Comments about Brave One by Rachel Fogle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda