Breakers - Poem by arnab banerjee
Breakers pound on the sandy shores
Beneath the starlit dome of emptiness.
As the shells lie on the sands by the scores,
The air’s gloomy with a sense.
Breakers dash and scatter in spray,
As the nature falls silent to feel
The murmur of life- to pray
For one chance to heal…..
Breakers reflect life
They swell, puff, rise and fall
Life- to walk the keen edged knife,
Ups and downs-for one and all.
Breakers are torrent,
They strive to thrive-
Rushing in with the current
Ebbing with the tide
Comments about Breakers by arnab banerjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl