Bright Star - Poem by Arun Menachery
Stars are shining,
Stars are smiling,
Showing me the bright side of life,
How can I keep you apart,
When you're close to my heart.
How can we be like two worlds apart,
When a world is built for us.
You were my world,
You were my dreams,
And still is.
Yes! You rule my heart.
Comments about Bright Star by Arun Menachery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl