Brisk - Poem by Andrew Bowling
the calm breeze in the parlor.
Walk with me,
so that we may share our lives.
Share with me the many secrets
that your heart carries with you.
so soft, so cool.
Let me hold your hand
as you run along, to-day and every.
so cold, so brisk.
Art thou fading?
do not go.
do not leave.
stay with me.
Comments about Brisk by Andrew Bowling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl