Broken - Poem by c.J Ledesma
I can’t understand how I end up like this.
I did my best to be the good girl you wanted me to be.
Try to change everything in me.
Till I can’t even recognize that this girl in front is me.
I tried to hide all the pain.
Coz I know nobody will care
I smiled though I’m hurting.
To show everyone that I’m okay.
But no matter what I did
No matter how good I become;
Still nobody cared.
The hurricane in me keeps on turning
The pain keeps on going
And suddenly I realized;
I’m all alone, hurt and broken.
I saw how all things I build
All turns to ashes.
It left me with nothing but smoke in the air.
And myself creeping in darkness.
Comments about Broken by c.J Ledesma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
c.J Ledesma's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda