Buddy Whenever I Go - Poem by christina kojima
You were my buddy since were kids...
We were into each other `til good and bad...
You taught me and I learned a lot...
We were crazy but didn`t care with a lot of people says..
Now I left our country without telling you and entered another...
I didn`t know how to start but still you gave me lessons...
And even though you`re not here with me
I know that we still talk everyday..
And this bridge won`t be broken...
It will stay from here to there...: D
Comments about Buddy Whenever I Go by christina kojima
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl