Bundle Of Joy - Poem by Aphet Mbutao
Babe you make me laugh when I want to cry,
Make me live when I want to die,
Make me smile when I want to frown,
You turn my life upside down.You give me hope when there is non and every doors seems to be shut
Believe in me when no one else does
You're my now, my is, my was.
When you call my name I begin to blush,
I'm afraid people notice I need you so much in my life.
When I'm with you time flies by fast.
It's like the present is the past.
I need you more than you can believe,
Love you more than you can conceive.
Think about you every night and day
And hope my life can stay this way
I don't want it to be any other way cause this the only way and the best way I know how to live forever in my heart.
Comments about Bundle Of Joy by Aphet Mbutao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl