Burning Fire - Poem by Starrbox Munoz
Can't believe the dagger turned on me
Can't understand how this could be
Can't seem to heal these wounds
I thought I knew better than to play with fire...
But here I am still playing with the flames...
I know eventually you'll burn me into ashes
Let it be known I don't mind dying
I've danced with death before but he too left me alone
Just like you left me for that other chick
I don't blame you, shit I knew I couldn't tame you and I never meant to
But I wanted you with such a desire that burned just like fire
Don't want to see you again, but your face is all I see when I close my eyes
God damn it I feel so used, especially because I fell for you....
Comments about Burning Fire by Starrbox Munoz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl